Friday, January 23, 2009

My Very First Blog

So..after finally figuring everything out and adding everyone, this is my FIRST blog. While I am still trying to get used to all of the different features on this page, I know I will get the swing of things soon! My only hope is that I don't become as addicted to checking messages on this as much as facebook or every other website I daily check. I know the internet and all of our technologies are so great..but I waste so much time on these! I am sure I will get into the swing of school soon..as I already have homework to do and a speech to write, but unfortunately my lazy rituals of winter break just don't want to go away yet.

Well, here is to another semester...hopefully it can top last one!

1 comment:

  1. So I have found that I have been spending a lot of time reading everyones blogs. But the good thing is that I find these blogs much more interesting then creeping on facebook. The blogs are like reading snippet stories of everyones lives and it is actually cool to see what people are up to and what others have to say.

    P.S.
    I believe my winter break lazyness has just recently left, and I am so happy it did because I finally feel like I am getting my life back together and the school load implanted in my head. A different lifestyle from my relaxing and spontaneous break, but you got to do it! right?

    ReplyDelete